Thanks to the flexible and diverse range of services offered by FORSIS, we can optimally meet your needs.
Put together your own service portfolio - we will respond to your wishes.
Express repair service
Should a repair be urgent, FORSIS can of course make you an appropriate offer. You can use the express repair service even if you do not have a service contract in the area of reducing repair times.
The prerequisite for this is that the corresponding spare part is available at our premises. In this case, we offer you to accelerate the processing of the repair time. However, there is no contractually guaranteed claim for this.
You can extend the standard warranty of 24 months on materials and 12 months on services for FORSIS products, as desired.
The warranty extension for material can be extended from 24 to 36 or to 48 months.
The warranty extension for services, on the other hand, from 12 to 24, 36 or 48 months in total.
- The material and services are made transparent for the selected period
- You set your costs as a flat rate
- You have security in the area of subsequent costs
Reduction of repair time
The normal period for a repair at FORSIS is about 10-15 working days, plus the transport routes. You can reduce this to 5 AT or 2 AT.
- You can minimize the number of your exchange devices
- These services are calculated annually and can be booked individually
- In combination with the warranty extension, a package for clear transparency in terms of costs and time
Long term availability
FORSIS not only guarantees that it will be able to deliver functionally identical spare parts for 5 years from the delivery date of the products, but also that it will be able to keep the FORSIS IPCs "up-to-date" for longer periods of time. This is made possible by the exclusive use of standard components, which are always kept up to date. Structural changes that do not affect the functionality of the device may be necessary. Special components are invoiced separately, as are customer-specific special solutions.
- Protection of investments due to the modular FORSIS concept
- Devices that are always state of the art
"Wir beantworten gerne Ihre Fragen."