Industrial button - helper in need
In addition to touchscreen operation, it is always necessary to enter command chains or program calls using the keyboard.
Sometimes it is also switching between applications or recurring input sequences that make work processes more difficult in the production environment, e.g. when working with gloves.
Here we offer corresponding industrial buttons for our IPC series as a supplement as well as additional external keyboard modules. By assigning the key codes via the "FORSIS Support GUI" software, individual adaptation to the application is possible.
- Can be used on any PC, no special drivers are required. The buttons are automatically recognized as USB input devices
- Installation also possible in the IPC in different button shapes
- Only one-time programming necessary
- A key can be assigned up to 120 key codes (scan codes) or text characters
- Once the keycodes have been saved, they are retained until they are overwritten again. This allows it to be used on any computer
- The key codes are the English USB-HID scan codes
- Easy programming via the FORSIS Support GUI
- Choice between text/key combination or scan code assignment
- Maximum of 8 key combinations per button
- The FORSIS Support GUI can convert the entered text or key combinations into German and English key codes
Function keys: Configuration - "Scancode"
Function keys: Monitoring
In this image section of the Support GUI, the current mode (text / key combination / scan code) as well as the correspondingly assigned keys are displayed in the appropriate representation.
The set keyboard layout (software) is also visible.
In this mode, the appropriate scan code and modifier can be entered for the desired number of keys.
Function keys: Configuration - Text mode
In the "Text" configuration mode, you only have to enter and save the desired text. The function can then be tested using a test field.
"Wir beantworten gerne Ihre Fragen."