Mobile PC workstation
The mobile PC workstation in a practical entry-level version
In addition to the forklift terminals, FORSIS offers another important logistics solution in the form of mobile PC workstations in a wide variety of designs.
The entry-level version among the mobile PC workstations is designed for the network-independent supply of low-voltage consumers such as tablets, notebooks and of course the energy-saving industrial PCs from FORSIS. In the logistics area, flexible, handy and mobile storage options or secure assembly options for components are often required. The mobile PC workstation ENTRY has been designed for precisely this purpose and is the entry-level version that you want.
The mobile PC workstation from FORSIS has the following advantages for operation in the manufacturing and logistics environment:
- Shortening of employee journeys
- Direct and quick access to higher-level systems
- The combination with input and output media make classic PC functionality mobile
- The independence of the mobile PC workstation is ensured by the battery unit and the WLAN connection
- Completion of the mobile PC workstation with a label printer and barcode reader
This mobile workstation is also an entry-level model if you want to work with a notebook or tablet.
The basis of the mobile PC workstation
The base of the mobile PC workstation consists of a tubular steel frame that is welded, equipped with plastic hubcaps and rubber rubbers on the roller arms. Further details on the mobile PC workstation are as follows:
- Upper sheet steel table top with recessed grip for easy operation with a usable area of approx. 480 x 465 mm (WxD)
- Cable entry on the back
- Screwed sheet steel crossbar in the lower area
- All steel parts are powder coated
- The mobile PC workstation is equipped with four black swivel castors (Ø 125mm) - two of which have stoppers
- Standard color: Side supports in blue (similar to RAL 5010); remaining components in slate gray (similar to RAL 7015)
Optional power supply unit
The mobile PC workstation can be equipped with a battery unit. An additional battery unit for the mobile PC workstation is provided for the network-independent supply of low-voltage consumers such as tablets or notebooks. This typically offers 24V DC.
There are also USB connections with a charging current of up to 1000 mA. In special cases, we can adjust the output voltage to a consumer-specific voltage value. The standard output voltages are: DC 24V - and the battery capacity: Standard: 20Ah LiFePo.
The components of the power supply are housed in the drawer in the lower part of the mobile PC workstation.
The optional shelf can be screwed to any height of the tubular steel frame. The assembly on the base frame of the mobile PC workstation can be mounted with the edges down or up. The storage area is approx. 475 x 445 mm (WxD)
The body can also be ordered to accommodate useful items in the mobile PC workstation. This is open at the front and back, and the bottom shelf can be adjusted and rotated as required (edges up or down). The usable storage space is approx. 460 x 490 x 345 mm (WxDxH). The drawer in the storage compartment is also optional. However, both the storage compartment and the drawer are necessary when using the power supply. The power supply unit completely occupies the drawer.
"We will gladly answer your questions"
Use the diversity of the mobile PC workstation
The base frame presented above can also be supplied without castors on request. This transforms the mobile PC workstation into a narrow column that can also be set up in places with little space to create work space for the warehouse workers. Would you like to find out more about this option? Do not hesitate to contact us. We are always there for you!
All the following information is in mm
- Overall dimensions (viewed in the sliding direction):
- Dimensions of the shelf:
- Dimensions of the printer room:Width: 460
- Height of the push handle: